School History

HISTORICAL MILESTONES

March 1903                
First meeting re: the building of the school

Easter 1904                
School officially opened with 35 pupils and named Mt Tyson State School in honour of Honourable James Tyson

First Teacher              
Minnie (McIntyre) Fletcher

1916,1949,1963         
extensions made to school

1973                            library area was added
1996                            EEC (Prep) building erected
1964                            60th Jubilee
1979                            75th Jubilee
2004                            100 year Centenary

Copyright | Disclaimer | Privacy | Access keys | Right to information
Site design by Designs4u Creative Websites, Graphic Design & Photography Solutions